We passionately believe that taking momentous decisions such as healthcare choices requires the utmost attention, care, and professionalism with particular consideration to individual medical needs and emotional demands of the patients.
Bariatrics refers to the branch of medicine dealing with what causes obesity, and how obesity and allied diseases can be prevented and treated. Obesity can put individuals at risk for a number of chronic diseases. Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight can help reduce such risks and improve the person’s overall health. However, overweight and obese people may find it difficult to lose weight on their own despite the diets they follow. Therefore, for those who have been unable to lose weight using non-surgical methods, weight loss surgery may be beneficial.
- Patients lose 10% to 30% of their starting weight over six months Intragastric Balloon, or more commonly known as the gastric balloon is the most popular non-surgical option preferred by people who want to get a less invasive yet effective procedure to lose weight. In this procedure, a balloon is inflated in the stomach to decrease the capacity/volume of your stomach temporarily and make you feel full.
Gastric Bypass Surgery
- The ‘gold standard’ for bariatric surgery
- Patients lose 70% -75% of their excess body weight in the 18 months after the surgery Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass, or more commonly known as gastric bypass surgery is the most popular bariatric procedure bringing the most rapid weight loss that is only meant for people with morbid obesity or obesity alongside comorbid conditions. In gastric bypass surgery, the surgeon reduces the size of your stomach, by creating a tiny pouch connected to the small intestine to restrict your food intake and make you feel less hungry.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Removes approximately 75% of your stomach
- Patients lose 60% of their excess body weight with a proper diet. Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG), or more commonly known as Gastric Sleeve Surgery is a surgical procedure that induces weight loss by restricting food intake. In gastric sleeve surgery, the surgeon removes approximately 75% of your stomach to restrict the amount of food you eat. As a result of this surgery, your stomach takes on the shape of a tube or \’sleeve\’ which holds much less food. Particularly with smart food choices, regular exercise, and good eating habits, patients who have had gastric sleeve surgery will enjoy and maintain good weight loss.
Duodenal Switch Surgery
- Absorption of fewer calories from the food intake.
- Patients lose up to 65% of their excess weight within a year Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch, or more commonly known as Duodenal Switch surgery is a bariatric and metabolic procedure that combines gastric sleeve and gastric bypass surgery. In duodenal switch surgery, the surgeon will make your stomach smaller by stapling approximately 70% of your stomach, reroute your intestines and remove your gallbladder to restrict your food intake and create significant malabsorption of calories as well.
Gastric Botox Injection
- Non-surgical procedure
- Patients lose %17-28% of their excess body weight in 18 months Gastric Botox Injection, also more commonly known as Stomach Botox is a pain-free procedure involving the injection of botulinum toxin (botox) to your stomach to smooth wall muscles for a period extending up to 6 months. The relaxation of the stomach suppresses appetite, which makes you full for a longer time, and consume less food. As it is not a permanent procedure, it does not alter the integrity of your stomach.
The pursuit of excellence yields impeccable results. Here are a few glimpses of what we’ve promised.
As opposed to some services which offer an exceedingly small number of treatments, we render comprehensive health services at the most distinguished hospitals and private clinics under the care of outstandingly qualified physicians and dexterous medical staff.
- Hair Transplant
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Lasik Eye Surgery
As Arpanu Medical Travel, we understand the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic and we are here to support you through this difficult time as your trusted healthcare partner. Ensuring your safety and comfort is our utmost priority, which is why we adopt comprehensive and systemic COVID-19 mitigation measures.
Strict sanitization and infection control protocols are strictly observed at all hospitals and private clinics we collaborate with. All the procedures will be conducted in completely sterilized operating rooms with sophisticated state-of-the-art medical equipment at hand. With the aim to ensure the safety of everyone involved, it is mandatory for every person to wear face masks properly and observe social distancing rules while paying close attention to hand hygiene. For maintaining the safety of our patients, our employees, and our community, we will continue updating our COVID-19 transmission and protective measurements in accordance with the government safety mandates.
You do not need to have proficient Turkish or English skills or worry about how to find a professional interpreter experienced in medical fields to communicate with the medical staff during your procedure. A Patient Assistant who speaks your native language shall be assigned to accompany and assist you throughout each step.
The treatment quotations proposed to you are approximate costs, therefore there could be slight changes in them at a minimum level. However, in the event that an unforeseen disease or condition not specified in your medical history emerges and needs an urgent intervention so that it does not hinder your treatment, the medical fee could be different. In order to avoid such unpleasant situations, we kindly request you to fill in your medical history accurately.
We believe that the recuperation phase is as vital as the other phases preceding it, therefore we also provide follow-up care after you return home. We pledge to remain at your disposal during the post-operative phase and attend to your concerns or questions by providing necessary feedbacks immediately.